Our pasture raised organic Holsteins spend long, happy lives naturally aging on the hoof. This slow, holistic approach allows each animal to build rich intramuscular fat and fully develop its deepest natural flavor.
Antique Beef is supple, balanced, and pure with a natural salinity and earthy tones of roasted mushroom.
80% of the cows’ diet comes from the organic grasses of the central California pastures they call home. The other 20% is a mix of silage, rice bran, oats, and other organic grains—a combination that we find delivers the best of both grass-fed and grain-fed flavor profiles.